Early Literacy Curriculum
What We Do
Using Snack Cards and Felt Food students play and practice skills in reading, math, and practical life.
Teacher Pantry is a Center-based Professional Development for educators to explore and implement lessons and instruction from the student perspective.
Book Cook Playdates are 1-hour Interactive read-alouds. Families use all their senses to engage with books and each other.
Eat Your Words:
- makes connections through experiences
- teaches that words and books serve an important purpose in daily life
- we prepare students, teachers, and parents to be and develop good readers and life learners
- we create experiences to foster connections
- we provide opportunities to consume good food and books